A very Happy New Year to all!
I take immense pleasure in announcing this month’s Kerala Kitchen.
Kerala Kitchen is an event started by Rose and Magpie which showcases Kerala dishes.
So prepare a traditional (or contemporary!)Kerala dish and send it to The Kerala Kitchen.
Here are the rules--
- Here at the Kerala Kitchen, we like to keep things simple, so there are no strict rules as such, and anyone can join in all the fun! It doesn't matter if you have never tried Kerala cuisine and want to learn all about it, or if you are a Pachakarani who would like to share your vast knowledge with some enthu newbies :) You are not restricted from sending your entries to any other contests, in fact we actively encourage you to participate in as many as you can!
- Simply cook a dish (or as many as you like) that is inspired by Kerala. Be it a traditional Malayali dish like Idiyappam or Kappa and Puzhukku, or your unique take on it, even a dish that features a flavour or ingredient that reminds you of Kerala but may not be typical Malayali fare (like coconut macarons maybe?) and post it on your blog anytime before or on the 31st of this month.
- No archived entries allowed.
- Post the recipe on your blog between Jan 1st and Jan 31st 2012, and link it to my announcement page and to the Kerala Kitchen page.
- Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Kerala Kitchen.
- Your Name
- Blog Name/URL
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
Happy cooking!! Looking forward to seeing your entries!!
Hi Kaveri wishing you wonderful new year 2012 to you and your family. Happy hosting.
Happy New Year Kaveri... will send you recipes... looking forward to it
happy hosting.......will send the entries soon....
Happy hosting. A very Happy New Year to you and your family.
happy hosting... Will try sending my entries soon... happy new year..
happy hosting ! count me in..
Happy hosting dear.And I will be sending my entries soon. Wish you a Happy 2012 too.
Happy Hosting .... Also A Very Happy new year .......
Happy Hosting Kaveri...will try to participate :)
OnGoing Event ~ Dish It Out-Brinjal n Garlic
Wish u a very Happy New Year....wld luv to participate in your beautiful contest....
Shall mail u the recipe....wld be fine?/since i havent started blogging my recipes??????
Waiting to Hear from you
I will post one too..have one in my drafts..in the meantime happy hosting .wishing u a happy new year too:)
Happy Hosting.Nice Event Dear.Happy and delish 2012!
Hi Kaveri, Wishing you and family a Very Happy New Year 2012 :)
New to your space, u have a great space in here.
Check out my space as well.
Happy hosting, will try to send in my entries
Have missed the KK event for some months. Will definitely send in an entry. Happy hosting.!
do you accept only veg dishes?
happy hosting.I linked my entries.
first time here, sure,w ill definitely participate in ur event. Am just back to blogging on a fresh start after a long gap pf about 3 yrs...do, check out my space too..
oops, sorry for mis-spelling your name. Have mailed you my entry. Hope you like it.
Hi Kaveri...happy hosting dear....I have a query...there is a recipe of fish curry in my blog which is made with tamarind,coconut...will that be accepted here? do let me know
Have mailed you my entry for the event.. Happy Hosting!!
Spill the Spices
Hope you are enjoying hosting Kaveri! Just sent you my entry :)
hi kaveri thanks for ur comment...i am first time on this event i send my recipe..thnaks again for ur information
Hi Kaveri, first time on your blog thanks to Kerala Kitchen! Thank you for hosting it this month and I shall email you my entry now. I have also linked your blog to the post:-)
Nice event kaveri, will try to send some entry.
Happy hosting ! will def send you something :-)
Love to cook kerala recipes.Happy Hosting ! Just now send my entry.
first time here...and i am posting a traditional theeyal just to join you guys!! take care :)
hai Chechi, can u send me the receipes of palakkad fish items and non veg items to my mail id email@example.com
Post a Comment