What you'll need
- Deep fry the peanuts, roasted chana dal and rice flakes in oil and drain them separately in a tissue paper.
- Also fry the curry leaves and drain them.
- Once drained, transfer to a vessel, add salt, chilli powder and asafoetida and toss well.
- In a deep wide bowl, add the omapodi, karaboondi and the remaining fried items, rice flakes, roasted channa dal, peanuts and curry leaves and toss everything well.
- Cool and store in airtight container.
You can add fried cashewnuts too.