A very Happy New Year to all!
I take immense pleasure in announcing this month’s Kerala Kitchen.
Kerala Kitchen is an event started by Rose and Magpie which showcases Kerala dishes.
So prepare a traditional (or contemporary!)Kerala dish and send it to The Kerala Kitchen.
Here are the rules--
- Here at the Kerala Kitchen, we like to keep things simple, so there are no strict rules as such, and anyone can join in all the fun! It doesn't matter if you have never tried Kerala cuisine and want to learn all about it, or if you are a Pachakarani who would like to share your vast knowledge with some enthu newbies :) You are not restricted from sending your entries to any other contests, in fact we actively encourage you to participate in as many as you can!
- Simply cook a dish (or as many as you like) that is inspired by Kerala. Be it a traditional Malayali dish like Idiyappam or Kappa and Puzhukku, or your unique take on it, even a dish that features a flavour or ingredient that reminds you of Kerala but may not be typical Malayali fare (like coconut macarons maybe?) and post it on your blog anytime before or on the 31st of this month.
- No archived entries allowed.
- Post the recipe on your blog between Jan 1st and Jan 31st 2012, and link it to my announcement page and to the Kerala Kitchen page.
- Email the following details to email@example.com with the subject line Kerala Kitchen.
- Your Name
- Blog Name/URL
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
Happy cooking!! Looking forward to seeing your entries!!