Monday, April 30, 2012

Mangai Thokku - My Guest Post @ Good Food


Hello Friends!

This is a guest post for a lovely friend of mine, Sobha of Good Food. Sobha’s space has many healthy and innovative recipes. If you are a person who keeps a check on what you eat, then her space is just right for you- with healthy and delicious recipes.

Thank you, Sobha for inviting me to your space. I am honoured and very happy to be featured in the Chef’s Favourite Series.

Mango Thokku is one of my favourite pickles and I just can’t stop having enough of it. This pickle gets made in my kitchen all through the mango season and always leaves me craving for more.


Another look at this tongue tickling pickle


Hop over to Sobha's space for the detailed recipe.

Thank you once again Sobha for  this wonderful opportunity and for this lovely award.


20 comments:

Hari Chandana P said...

Tangy and tasty thokku... looks awesome !!
Indian Cuisine

Shylaja said...

Manga thokku looks tempting

Swathi said...

Kaveri Managa thokku looks delicious, I miss fresh mango here.

Rasi said...

already read ur post & now coming here.. love ur space & the post.. thokku is my fav & good one again kaveri!

Indian Khana said...

Looks so yum

Priya Suresh said...

Omg, cant take my eyes from that irresistible thokku,just going to Sobha's space, lovely dish.

Hema said...

Read the post at Sobha's, superb..

Roshni said...

yumm yummm

Ramya said...

thats a very yummy recipe perfect for the season

Archana said...

yum recipe.

Unknown said...

That looks very tempting dear.

Suja Manoj said...

Yum recipe..perfect with rice and curd.

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Totally agree with Suja Manoj, me too want some rice and curd and this yummy pickle.

Sravs said...

Super seductive and delightful pickle !!

Ongoing event CC:Mom’s Recipe

Spice up the Curry said...

read your post there. great recipe

Julie said...

Saw it @ Sobha's space,Congrats Kaveri on your guest post..the dish looks very inviting n mouthwatering!

Join me in the ONGOING EVENTS-"Ginger & Pepper Corns/powder(EP Series-May) ,
Show me Your HITS 'Iron Rich Foods'
ERIVUM PULIYUM

Sobha Shyam said...

Thanx a lot dear for such a yummy guest post :) I am going to try this soon :)

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

Nice and tempting mango thokku

Faseela said...

super yummy....saw in shobas space too....

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow..sounds interesting..hoping over to sobha's place..:)
Tasty Appetite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...