Monday, May 19, 2014

Chakkai Appam/Unniappam - Guest Post

Today's post is a special one. It is a guest post for Shylaja of Amuthi's Kitchen. I was really excited and agreed immediately when Shylaja asked me to do a post for her. She has a lovely space with an amazing list of traditional recipes. Do visit her space and I am sure you will keep going back there. Thank you Shylaja for the opportunity.

Coming to the recipe, I wanted to post something traditional and while scoring her Recipe Index I found that she has posted most of them. And it was a tough choice for me. Then I remembered the box of Chakka Varatti which my mother had sent from India and I decided to use it. Here are some pictures.






Hop over to Shylaja's space to check the detailed recipe.



10 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

Another lovely snack frm u Kaveri... would hop over to check out the recipe...

Sona said...

Nice guest post dear.. Appam looks delicious.

Priya Suresh said...

Those unniyappams are just looking simply out of the world, will check it at Shylaja's space.

Hema said...

Looks so good Kaveri, off to check the recipe..

Julie said...

lovely guest post,Kaveri..I love unniyappams,looks delicious :)

Anonymous said...

Mouth watering.. Wil chk the recipe

Swathi said...

chakka unniyappam looks delicious lovely miss them.

Akila said...

That's was a tempting recipe... Fell like grabbing one from ur awesome clicks... Checked her space...

Amuthis Kitchen said...

Thanks for the wonderful post Kaveri....

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, lovely looking appams.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...