Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gothambu Pradhaman/ Cracked Wheat Pudding - My First Guest Post

Today’s post is very special to me. This is a guest post for Swathi who blogs @ Zesty South Indian Kitchen. She has a wonderful blog with a wide variety of recipes from cuisines across the world. She has been blessed with a baby boy and I am very happy for her. Wishing you Life’s very best, now and forever. This is my first guest post and I am really honored Swathi. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.



Coming to the recipe, I wanted to post a traditional Kerala dish, and decided on Gothambu Pradhaman/ Cracked Wheat Pudding. Cracked wheat cooked and simmered in coconut milk sweetened with jaggery. Jaggery and coconut milk spell magic to me. The combo always turns out so very delicious.

Hop over to Swathi's space to check out the post and detailed recipe.

28 comments:

Faseela said...

one of my fav, prathaman....lovely recipe dear

hemalata said...

Delicious pradhaman n nice presentation too....

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

yummy n tatsy..looka beautiful..nice clik.....

Hema said...

Yummy one Kaveri, and I read your guest post at Swathi's..

Ramya said...

i too love this unique combo of jaggery and coconut milk

Julie said...

Congrats on your first guest post,yummy payasam..lovely presentation too!

You have an award at my space too,please come & grab,dear!!

Erivum Puliyum

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

congrats kaveri, healthy and yummy kheer

hotpotcooking said...

Congrats on your first post. Nice pradhaman

kitchen queen said...

tempting and delicious pradhaman.

Vimitha Durai said...

Delicious pradhaman...

Swathi said...

Thank you Kaveri for wonderful guest post, I really love to try one day when I am able to cook.

Suja Manoj said...

Wonderful guest post dear,delicious.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats dear..pradhaman looks super...

Rasi said...

Great guest post & a great selection for the post too :)

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Congrats Kaveri, I love this pradhaman. Looks super delicious.

Sangeetha M said...

Congrats Kaveri...great choice for guest post, looks simply superb!!
Going to try this for sure,thanks for sharing!!
Spicy Treats
OnGoing Event:Show Me Your HITS~Healthy Delights

Binys Recipes said...

hey kaveri i made this on sun and loved it....urs looks good and yummy

Neha said...

Very tempting looking dessert...

Sravs said...

Unique and healthy one !!

Ongoing event CC-Dish For Loved Ones

Achu's Amma's Kitchen said...

Tempting and healthy pradhaman

Christy Gerald said...

Very yumm n healthy Dessert Dear.Luv it

Sobha Shyam said...

very yummy payasam...Congrats on ur first guest post dear..will check out the recipe now..

Join the Just "4" Fun event :)

Raks said...

Oh this is new to me, sounds interesting, I loved the recipe!

Unknown said...

Very nice guest post. Very delicious pudding.

Cuisine Delights

My First Event - "COLOURFUL HOLI".

Jayashree said...

Hi Kaveri....it's been a while since I stopped by your blog. Hope you are doing well. Godambu pradhaman is one of my favourite payasams with its subtle sweetness.

Sriya said...

irst time here ... glad to follow you ... very yummy wheat payasam
visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com

Shylaja said...

Payasam looks delicious and athentic

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I need complete recipe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...