Friday, April 1, 2011

Awards Time!!!

I am happy to have received these awards from my blogger friend Jay of Tasty Appetite. An award means appreciation and who does not like to be appreciated. This award has boosted my spirits to keep blogging. Thanks a lot Jay to have considered my blog. I would like to share these awards with my fellow blogger friends. The rule says that I can share it only with 15 though I have many many more in my mind. I dedicate this award to all my blogger friends who regularly visit my blog and leave their precious feedback. Many of you might have received these awards but still I would like to mention it here:






1. Sravsculinaryconcepts
2. Reshmi Mahesh
3. Sweetindianhome
4. Divya
5. Valar Siva
6. Kurinji
7. Aruna Manikandan
8. Dr. Shameena
9. Reshmi
10. Vidya Kannan
11. Priya
12. Raji
13. Rajani
14. Kalpana Sareesh
15. Jayashree Sathish

8 comments:

Rajani said...

Kaveri, thank you so much for thinking of me. I am very happy to receive an award from you.
Rajani.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats dear...Thanks for the award...

Shylaja said...

Congrats kaveri and thanks for passing it to me

kitchen queen said...

congrats on ur awards and may u win many more.

Sravs said...

Congrats dear on ur awards and very thanks for passing me !!

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards Kaveri,thanks for sharing with me..

Valar Siva said...

Congrats on your award!!
Thanks a lot for recognizing me and sharing these awards..

Valar
http://valarskitchen-basics.blogspot.com/

Preety said...

congrats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...