Another edition of Blog hop and this time I was paired with Nisha of Nisha’s Kitchen. I had a great time browsing through her space and decided to make these yummy sandwiches. Sandwiches are something which my daughter enjoys having at any time of the day. For the last 3 – 4 days I had been packing different varieties of rice and these sandwiches came as a welcome change. She came and complimented me saying that the sandwiches were very delicious and that she loved them. So here is the recipe
What you’ll need
- Bread Slices – 12 slices
- Paneer – 1 cup, crumbled
- Capsicum – 1, finely chopped
- Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small, finely chopped
- Chaat Masala – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Butter/ghee – 1 tsp + for spreading on the bread slices
- Heat a kadai with a tsp of butter or ghee.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the chopped capsicum and tomatoes and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the crumbled paneer, chaat masala, garam masala and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Saute for another 2 minutes. Let this cool.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Place the paneer capsicum mixture on the unbuttered side of the bread slices.
- Close with another slice and press lightly.
- Toast the sandwiches either in a sandwich maker or on a tawa.
You can add chopped green chillies, I omitted them since I was making it for my lil one.
Linking to Blog Hop Wednesdays